Scripture Verse No. 3
1. Three persons are mentioned in the verse but only one by name; one is in sorrow, one is perplexed, and one is annoyed.
2. The wisest of the three owns his ignorance.
3. The sorrow of one is afterwards removed, though no request is made about it.
4. The scene took place on a mountain.
5. The attitude of one of the three is like that of the disciples when met by Jesus after the resurrection.
6. The act of another is similar to that of the disciples which incurred reproof from Jesus.
7. One lived seven years in the Philistines’ land.
8. One pronounced judgment on an unbeliever.
9. One was a servant.
10. Of one it was said, “The word of the Lord is with him.”
11. The verse describes a hurried arrival.
12. One of the characters is a woman, but her name is not given.
13. She is only mentioned in one other chapter beside that in which the text occurs, but her history is quite familiar.
14. A large army once encamped on the spot which was her home.
15. Her husband is mentioned in the chapter, but not by name.
16. She uses exactly the same words in addressing her companion that he had himself thrice used to his friend.
17. One of the three characters once gave this command “Make this valley full of ditches.”
18. An act of deceit is recorded of another in the following chapter.
19. The chapter contains an account of four miracles.
20. The verse contains fifty-five words, four being proper names.
Answer tomorrow in the comments.