The discovery of collections of Koine Greek papyri in Egypt during the Nineteenth Century had a profound effect on New Testament studies. In this book, George Milligan provides some examples of these documents, together with an English translation and notes.
This public domain title was digitised from the copy held in Spurgeon’s College library.
George Milligan [1860-1934], Selections from the Greek Papyri, Edited with Translations and Notes, 2nd edn. Cambridge: Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1912. Hbk.pp.152. [Click to visit the download page for this title]
Table of Contents
- Principal Collections of Greek Papyri with Abbreviations
- Table of Papyri Published in the Volume
- Authorities Quoted and Recommended
- Table of Months
- General Introduction
- Note on te Method of Publication
- Text, Translations, and Notes
- Greek Words
- Biblical Quotations