Scripture Character No. 2
1. He received “a present of silver and gold.”
2. He accepted a suggestion made to him to break a promise.
3. He prevented a town from being finished.
4. A wicked king sent him a very wise warning.
5. He fell into a sin mentioned in Gal. v. 21.
6. He escaped from danger on horseback.
7. He acted upon a rash proposal and suffered for it.
8. His enemy said of him, “He is my brother.”
9. He suspected treachery among his servants.
10. He sent a handsome present to a man whom he had tried to take prisoner.
Answer tomorrow in the comments.