Continuing with the digitisation of volumes of the Cambridge Greek Testament in Spurgeon’s College Library, this is J.H. Bernard’s work on the Pastoral Epistles. Bernard also wrote the 2 volume International Critical Commentary on the Gospel of John.
This title are in the public domain.
John Henry Bernard [1860-1927], The Pastoral Epistles. Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1899. Hbk. pp.192. [Click to visit the download page for this title]
Table of Contents
- Preface by the General Editor
- Editor’s Preface
- The LIterary History of the Pastoral Epistles
- The Place of the Pastoral Epistles in St. Paul’s Life
- The Style and Vocabulary of the Pastoral Epistles
- The Heresies contemplated in the Pastoral Epistles
- Bishops and Presbyters in the Primitive Church
- The Greek Text
- Index Graecitatis