This is John Eadie’s commentary on the Greek text of Paul’s letter to the Ephesians. This digital version was scanned from a copy held in Spurgeon’s College Library.
John Eadie [1810-1876], A Commentary on the Greek Text of the Epistle of Paul to the Ephesians, 2nd edn. London: Griffin, Bohn & Co., 1861. Hbk. pp.504. [Click here to visit the download page for this title]
Table of Contents
- Preface to the First Edition
- Preface to the Second Edition
- The Literature of the Epistle
- Ephesus and the Planting of a Christian Church in it
- Title and Destination of the Epistle
- Genuineness of the Epistle
- Relationship of the Epistles to Ephesus and Colosse
- Place and Date of Composition
- Object and Contents of the Epistle
- Works on the Epistle
The rest of John Eadie’s commentaries on the letters of Paul will appear here as they are completed.