Today’s free book is George Philip’s Handy Scripture Atlas. This title is in the public domain.
Table of Contents
- Jerusalem froma XII Century Codex
- Lands of the Bible: Physical
- Lands of the Bible: Climate
- Lands of the Bible: Vegatation
- Egypt and the Sinai Peninsula
- The Hebrew Settlement of the Promised Land
- The Hebrew Kingdom in the Time of David and Solomon
- The Kingdoms of Judah and Israel From 850-586 B.C.
- Assyrian and Babylonian Empires
- The Persian Empire
- The Greek, Seleucid and Ptolemaic Empires
- The Holy Land in the Time of Christ, 4 B.C. – 30 A.D.
- The Journeys of Christ: Early Journeyings, First Judean Ministry, Galilean Ministry; Peraean and Second Judean Ministry
- Journeys of St. Paul
- Roman Empire from the Birth of Christ to 396 A.D.
- The Holy Land: Physical
- The Environs of Jerusalem: Physical