Theology on the Web has made it its aim to provide a free theological library that reflects the cultural diversity of theologians around the globe. Since 2001 it has slowly added to its collection of international journals,
- Melanesian Journal of Theology
- Honeycomb (from Cambodia in Kymer & English)
- Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies
- Indian Journal of Theology
- Africa Journal of Evangelical Theology
- Caribbean Journal of Evangelical Theology.
I am delighted, therefore, to be able to add a further journal today – the Malaysian Association of Theological Schools Journal. This is an occasional journal, with five issues published from 2004 to 2014. The essays were written mostly by Malaysian scholars and postgraduate students and cover topics across the disciplines of biblical studies, theology, and practical theology. Most of the articles are in English, but six are in Chinese.
Click here to visit the table of contents of the Malaysian Association of Theological Schools Journal
This journal is hosted by permission of the the Malaysian Association of Theological Schools.