James Stalker was Professor of Church History at the United Free Church College in Aberdeen. Keith Ives has a very helpful synopsis of Stalker’s life on his blog.
My thanks to Book Aid for making a copy of this public domain title available for digitisation.
James Stalker [1848-1927], The Life of St. Paul. Handbooks for Bible Classes and Private Students. Edinburgh: T & T Clark, 1910. Hbk. pp.150. [Click to visit the download page for this title]
Table of Contents
- His Place in History
- His Unconscious Preparation for His Work
- His Conversion
- His Gospel
- Thw Work Awaiting the Worker
- His Missionary Travels
- His Writings and His Character
- Picture of a Pauline Church
- His Great Controversy
- The End
- Hints for Teachers and Questions for Pupils