Charles Archibald Anderson Scott [1859-1941] was Dunn Professor of the New Testament at the Theological College of the Presbyterian Church of England in Cambridge. His work on Pauline Christianity is still in print – which is testimony to its enduring value.
My thanks to Book Aid for making this public domain volume available for digitisation.
Charles Archibald Anderson Scott [1859-1941], Christianity According to St Paul. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1932. Hbk. pp.284. [Click to visit the download page for this title]
Table of Contents
- Salvation as a Fact of the Past
- Salvation: It’s Appropriation, Faith
- Salvation: As a Progressive Experience
- Salvation: Its Consummation in the Future
- Salvation: Its Author and Perfecter, Christ
- Of Subjects
- Of Authors
- Of Principal Passages