- The Book of Daniel
- Samuel Rolles Driver [1846-1914]
- Publication Year:
- Cambridge University Press
- Daniel, Commentary, Old Testament
- Copyright Holder:
- Public domain
Table of Contents
- Chronological Table
Text and Notes
- The person of Daniel and the contents of the Book
- History embraced by the Book of Daniel
- Authorship and Date
- Some characteristic features of the Book of Daniel
- Versions, Commentaries, &c.
Appendix - The Inscription recording the vote of thanks to Eumenes and Attalus passed by the Council and people of Antioch
- On the term "Chaldeans"
- On the terms 'Excellent' and 'Excellency' in A.V., R.V., and P.B.V. of the Psalms
- On Nebuchadnezzar's madness
- On the Four Empires of Daniel II, VII
- On the Expression 'one like a son of man' in Dan. vii.13
- On the ruins of Suza
- On the prophecy of the Seventy Weeks
- On the Expression 'The abomination of desolations'