The Westminster Commentary on Hebrews, written by Edward Charles Wickham, Dean of Lincoln Cathedral, is now available for free download.
My thanks to Book Aid for making this public domain title available for digitisation.
Edward Charles Wickham [1834-1910], The Epistle to the Hebrews with Introduction and Notes. Westminster Commentaries. London: Methuen & Co. Ltd., 1910. Hbk. pp.144. [Click to visit the download page for this title]
Table of Contents
- Prefatory Note by the General Editor
- The writer
- Circumstances and purpose of the Epistle
- The Method of the Epistle
- General summary of the contents
- Paraphrase of the Epistle
- Text and Commentary
- Appendix I. The gospel tradition in the Epistle
- Appendix II. The two Sacraments in the Epistle
- Appendix III. Use of the Epistle in the Prayer-Book