- The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Hebrews with Notes and Introduction. Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges.
- Frederic William Farrar [1831-1903]
- Publication Year:
- Cambridge University Press
- Hebrews, Commentary, New Testament
- Copyright Holder:
- Public domain
Table of Contents
- Preface by the General Editor
- On the Greek Text
- Character, Analysis, and Object of the Epistle to the Hebrews
- Where was the Epistle written? and to whom?
- The Date
- Style and Character of the Epistle
- Theology of the Epistle
- The Author of the Epistle