Today’s free book is a translation of Paul’s epistle to the Romans with a brief analysis by W.G. Rutherfprd, the Headmaster of Winchester School.
My thanks to Book Aid for providing a copy of this public domain title for digitisation.
William Gunion Rutherford [1853-1907], St. Paul’s Epistle to the Romans. A New Translation with a Brief Analysis. London: MacMillan and Co., Ltd., 1900. Hbk. pp.72. [Click here to visit the download page for this title]
Table of Contents
- Epistolary Preface and the theme of the letter. 1, 1-17
- Righteousness created by faith, 1, 18-5, 21
- Righteousness realized by faith, 6, 1-8, 17
- Righteousness triumphant 8, 18-39
- Faith the only source of righteousness 9, 1-11, 13
- Righteousness as affecting conduct, 12, 1-15, 13
- Epistolary Conclusion 15, 14-16, 27