Handley Moule was Bishop of Durham from 1901 until his death in 1920 and was the author of over 60 books. These included five volumes of The Cambridge Bible for Schools series and the volume on Philippians in The Cambridge Greek Testament – which is now available here for free download.
My thanks to Book Aid for making a copy of this public domain work available for digitisation.
Handley Carr Glyn Moule [1841-1920], The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Philippians with Introduction and Notes. Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1923. Hbk. pp.116. [Click here to visit the download page for this title]
Table of Contents
- Philippi: St Paul’s Connexion with it
- Date and occasion of the Epistle
- Authenticity of the Epistle
- Relation of the Epistle to the other Epistles of the first Imprisonment
- The Epistle of Polycarp to the Philippians
- The Greek Text of this Edition
- Argument of St Paul’s Epistles to the Philippians