- Worldwide Study Bible (CCEL)
This site includes the “Worldwide Study Bible.” The WWSB is a collection organized by chapter and verse of the Bible with links to ancient, medieval and modern commentaries on the given passage. Also, this site includes the ability to search with “AND, OR, NOT” the entire collection of major Christian writings through the Reformation. E.g., type in “Jesus AND Adam AND naked AND tree” and you will pull up many discussions of Jesus and Adam and how redemption recapitulates the fall.
- NET Bible
This is a free study Bible by many people associated with Dallas Seminary. It is a good translation, but the study notes are very, very, very good. They are up to date and give reasons behind the translators’ choices.
- Augustine on the Psalms.
This is Augustine’s complete work on the Psalms.
- Aquinas on the Psalms.
This is a translation project dedicated to Aquinas’s work on the Psalms.
- Spurgeon on the Psalms.
This is a good site for Spurgeon’s work on the Psalms.
- Jerome’s Commentaries on the Bible.
This is Jerome’s summaries about the Books of the Bible. It also includes other works of the Church Fathers.
- The Aquinas Study Bible
- Hitchcock, Roswell D., Matt Talbot, Nathaniel West, John Eadie, and Alexander Cruden. Hitchcock’s New and Complete Analysis of the Holy Bible: Or, the Whole of the Old and New Testaments Arranged According to Subjects in Twenty-Seven Books. New York: A.J. Johnson, 1884.
- Nave, Orville J. Nave’s Topical Bible: A Digest of the Holy Scriptures, More Than Twenty Thousand Topics and Subtopics, and One Hundred Thousand References to the Scriptures. Lincoln, Neb: Topical Bible Pub. Co, 1903.
- Butler, J. Glentworth. Topical Analysis of the Bible: A Re-Statement of Its Moral and Spiritual Truths, Drawn Directly from the Inspired Text : Also Containing a Subject-Index to “The Bible Work”. New York: Butler Bible Work Co, 1897.
- Monser, Harold E. The Cross-Reference Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments. The Text of This Bible Is That of the American Standard Edition of the Revised Bible, (Copyright, 1901, by Thomas Nelson & Sons) with Variorum Readings and Renderings, with Topical Analysis and Cross References. New York: The Cross-reference Bible Co, 1910.
- Bullinger, E. W. The Companion Bible: Being the Authorized Version of 1611 with the Structures and Notes … and 198 Appendixes. London: Lamp Press, 1964.
- The Scofield Reference Bible (1917 version)
- The Newberry Bible
- The Thompson Chain Reference Bible
- The ESV Global Study Bible