Scripture Character No. 1
1. He was born in a city which had been given to a brave soldier.
2. He was very handsome.
3. A question in three words was asked him by a woman; it was precisely the same as that which once greeted a prophet at Bethlehem.
4. He made a great feast, with captains, princes and a priest among the guests.
5. A friend of his once said to a king: “Thou lovest thine enemies and hatest thy friends.”
6. He made two requests of his relations, the first of which was granted.
7. One of his brothers was defeated by the army of a “man of war.”
8. Another received a present from a queen.
9. The son of a priest brought him alarming news when he expected good tidings.
10. His father lived for a time with a prophet at Naioth.
11. He went to the tabernacle, but not to worship.
12. A prophet complained of his conduct.
13. He was killed by a “man of rest.”
14. At the time of his death a prophecy was fulfilled, spoken when Samuel was a child.
Answer in the comments tomorrow.